Sunday 5 August 2012

Simply Put the Reason That I Have Started Running



            So my buddy Toby sent me a picture on Facebook saying that we needed to try to make this thing. We haven’t had the chance. After a tough week at work I buckled and made it on my own. I am sorry Tobes but I could wait no longer. There is no recipe included in this post because I am not sure that anyone without professional fat kid experience and a strict regimen of stretching should take on cooking this beast let alone eating it. It borders on the verge of extreme and it took the route through gluttony to get there. I admit that I made it and that I ate it and that I lapsed into a food coma. It was evil and kind of perverse but so freaking tasty. So anyway here are some pretty pictures for you. 
It Begins
Okay fried onions that's good
Some ham sure that sounds good
Burger with some Swiss cheese, cool
That is a serious looking burger
Surprise.... I am a sick man. It was delicious just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment